Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Facing personality disorder, having hesitation, lack of confidence. Suggestions for what to do?

sir i m facing personality disorder . i m very much frustrate.i have very much hasitation to talk with way of walking, and talking is not good. i have no confidence within my self. some people says that my way of walking is like girls while i m a man aged 29 due to this i have to face inferiority among my friends. please suggest me what to do
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
You do a MRI BRAIN first. If it is normal then see a psichiatrist. And go to gymnasium for some exercise. You will be fine.

Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor