Facing hearing problem.

I am facing a hearing loss problem since last 2 years, does any buddy know any Medicines To Stop Hearing Loss
Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Treatment/Therapy
ENT Specialist 's  Response
dear dudejapuneet I am Dr Ravinder Sharma The information provided here is incomplete as hearing loss is a vast area and I am getting no idea about the type of hearing loss u are suffering from. It can be conducitve or sensorineural. Once a ENT consulltation is doen we get to know what type of hearing loss is there. If it is conductive it can be treated with medicines and/ or surgery. If it is sensorineural medicines have alimited role and we can help a patient with a hearing aid device. I hope this answers your concern . If you want nore info do let me know about it with regards Ravinder Sharma
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
i like ur article and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web
Hearing Aid
http://www.hearnigaidindia.com
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
you dint mentions detail of your problem either you had check up with the relative consultant and examine relative test for the disorders.
You may consult your local ENT specialist and Get the treatment before it dont get worse.Ear is the delicate and importanct sense or human.
Get well soon
Thanks
In Ayurvedic treatment,aims to condition, and improving the structural and functional integrity of the inner ear and the central nervous system.Ayurvedic Medicines like Saarivadi- Vati, Panch-Tikta-Ghrut-Guggulu, Punarnavadi-Guggulu, and Maha-Rasnadi-Guggulu are used for symptomatic treatment of the inner ear. Maha-Manjishthadi-Qadha, Saarivasav, Arogya-Vardhini, Punarnavadi-Mandur, Gokshuradi-Guggulu, Chandraprabha-Vati and Dashmoolarishta are used to treat the various causes of this condition. Herbal medicines like Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Pippali (Piper longum), Marich (Piper nigrum), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurroa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Saariva (Hemidesmus indicus) are also very useful for this hearing loss problem

Some ayurvedic Medicines like Tapyadi-Loh, Ekangveer-Ras, Vat-Gajankush-Ras, Maha-Vat-Vidhvans-Ras, Bruhat-Vat-Chintamani, Abhrak-Bhasma, Trivang-Bhasma, Kaishor-Guggulu and Sinhanaad-Guggulu are used to strengthen and improve the functioning of the auditory nerve and the central nervous system. Herbal medicines like Yashtimadhuk (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Mandukparni (Centella asiatica), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) and Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) are used to heal and regenerate damaged nerve-cells, thus improving nerve function well for hearing loss.

It also need Immunomodulatory medicines like Suvarna-Bhasma, Suvarna-Malini-Vasant, Abhrak-Bhasma, Bhrungraj (Eclipta alba), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), and Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) are used to reduce the deleterious effects of stress and to boost the immune status of the body. It help in improving hear and stop detoriating of ther nerves cells
You may also consult your nearest Ayurvedic physicina for further management
Thanks
Ratna's  Response
How old are you? And do u know what is causing the hearing loss? I kept hoping some wonder drug would help but now im on hearing aid. I guess if i had seen a doctor early something would have worked. If u still find out some medicine plz let me know.
srinivas's  Response

can doctor suggest this  type of medicines.

which type of medicines is this mean ayurvedic,or aulopathy.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

the hearing loss is of two types one is reversible and the other is irresivible. in reversible type the hearing loss can be prevented by giving drugs and in irreversible type the hearing aid and implants are given to inprove the hearing