Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Face has become black, using triglow and bright as per prescription. Should I continue it?

Sir, I consulted a doctor and he suggested me to apply triglow in the night and bright cream in the morning. I am using these creams since 3 months, Initially when I started to use these creams, discoloration on my face started to reduce, but now my face has become black. So what will I do? Should I continue with that or stop using it...... Can u reply me......?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  437
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to HCM

Of course you should . Skin lightening creams typically create this problem, its high time people understand this and stop harming there skin.

The darkening will fade once you stop. Gentle scrubbing ( once a week) and keeping the skin hydrated & moisturized will help.

If the discoloration doesnt go ways, you may resort to visiting a cosmetologist for microdermabrasion or a homeopath for medication.

Thanks & Regards
Dr.Anshita Singh Rathore
Answered: Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor