My child had food outside some days back , he was vomiting and had loose motions . we thought it was a case of food poisoining , refrered a doctor he recommended viral fever medicine . All became ok except his tools and vomiting , now after 10 days we see his eyes have become yellow and his urine is dark yellow . we have given his blood and urine for sample please help what it maybe is it jaundice , also what indian food should we given to him , can we give him curd , can we add garlic, black pepper , ginger in his food ? is there restriction to go out in the sun , have salt ?