Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Eye problem.

Hi I have one problem. when i get into sunlight water come from my eyes.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Nov 2009
Answers:  3 Views:  2365
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
you have to examined properly to rule out 1)foreign body in the eye, 2)any other inflammatory pathology.proper treatment is to be started depending upon the cause.In the meanwhile antibiotic drops can be started 4 times a day.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
WATERING IN SUNLIGHT may be because of allergy to some allergens,dry eyes,squinting of eyes,foreign body in eyes. antiallergic eye drops and lubicrating drops will help .Use cooling sunglasses,consult ur eyedoctor.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
What you have described is a common problem and is a natural reaction. When the sun is shining the brightness and glare interfere with comfortable vision and the ability to see clearly by causing squinting and eye watering. This is caused by the UV rays in the sunlight. This is why people are advised to wear sunglasses to protect their eyes in the bright sun. When choosing sunglasses make sure you pick a good brand as your eyes can be affected by substandard lens that many cheaper sunglasses use.
Answered: Mon, 30 Nov 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor