Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Eye pain, back pain, headache, tingling sensation in thighs. Relief when walking straight

I am 33yr old male with: dull left eye pain/pressure, severe back pain, head ache, shooting pain and occasional dull and tingling sensation through the thighs and curves. It hurts to seat, stand, sneeze and walk. But I get the most relieve from walking up straight (with chest upfront and arms raised high). Movement of the arm while washing dishes aggravates the back, leading to more pain.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query,

I feel that you need a neurological evaluation to exclude a pinched nerve in the spinal cord which can cause some of your symptoms like the back pain and tingling sensation. Your headache could be related to migraine and or change in eye power/pressure etc. You will require independent evaluation for the same

Hope this helps
Best wishes
Answered: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor