Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Eye doctors in Delhi

may i know who is the best eye specialist in delhi?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  262
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Go to Dr sameer. He is from new gurgoan, he has a .com which u can log onto as well

Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
please specify what problem you are having.If YOU WANT to go institute ,AIIMS is the best but there is long waiting time.YOU can go to centre of sight ,new delhi for private consultation.
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor