Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Eye cylindrical value is quite high for both eyes, wants to decrease power. Treatment options?

hello sir, i am nice to meet you, then now i m 19. i have been wear glasses almost 7 years like that. i wanna tell that my eye cylindrical is quite high left and right side 3, then my eyes minus left side is 3.00 then my right is 2.75 and i want ask for how can i decrease that cylindrical and eyes minus. thankyou. sorry if my english is not frequently
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hi nice to see u.. your problem is refractive error. as the eye ball grows this is common at stage. you can use your spectacles regularly. at times when the growth of eye ball ceases this may reduce your power or it can remain static. consult your opthalmologist for further queries. thank you. have s nice day. take care:)
Answered: Sun, 20 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor