Extremely thin, unable to gain weight, poor nutrition during childhood. Tried supplements, ayurvedic capsules, temporary weight gain. Tips to gain weight?

Hi doctor! I am 33 old year male from . I have been gone through nutritional problems since childhood! due to careless of nutritions and activity of sports and games! all my childhood was very lean and always wanted to gain some weight but then never happened. last 5 years I have been tried some suppliments to gain weight and they are only last for few months and my appetite gets low after stopping them! last year also tried some ayurvedic capsules and gained 10 kg of weights! but it last for only 6 months! I am 5 8 ft and weighing 57kg now! my arms, legs and chest are very lean and I look very thin! can you please consult me why am lost apetite and losing weight? If I try any spicy foods, caffine drinks suddenly feel like to go to toilet! also can not eat sufficiently. Eating a few bites and am full like feelings! I often try to eat chicken , sea foods and vegs but very few quantities because cant eat them as my friends do! I look very poor with my features now! I do excercise everyday, yoga and walking atleast once a day! My blood group is A+ve. I had a allergic rhinitis and after moving to XXXX its much better! Commonly sneezings was affected when my body was lack of nutrients earlier! I leart from a gym equipment machine am severly affected by protein and mineral deffieciency! I really wanted to look fit to my age and height. Please do reply me. Thanking you. Iby
Tue, 10 Jul 2012