Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Extremely thick vaginal area with continuous burning, cannot enjoy satisfactory sexual life, had vacuum delivery. Treatment?

hi doctor i gave birth to a beautiful girl baby befor 3months back but till today i cant enter into my sex life im 24 years old from my first night still now my vaginal area is very thick and burning and paining my husband is so good but i cant make him happy always this is because im fat i want to enjoy my life with my husband please help me and i got vaccum delivery after 11 hours pain and i gpt severe tears on vaginal area the doctor said that my vaginal very thick now what to do please suggest me
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
the only solution for the overweight is to loose weight by diet control an life style modification. and with frequent sex the vaginal muscles becomes elastic and will lose the fat so try matting with hubby more as you can

Answered: Thu, 4 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor