Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Extremely irregular periods, done hormonal assay, HSG, hydrotubation, no improvement. What kind of medicines are advisable?

Hi doctor,I am 25yrs old and I only see my period maybe once in 5mnths. I m tired of parading my gynaecologists office,I ve done hormonal assay, HSG ,Hydrotubation etc,I ve taken lotta drugs 2 correct it but Its not just improving now I m ready to have a baby. What would you advice as a professional,what kind of drugs should I get?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcare magic forum. It appears to be not related to harmons may be emotional or general health like anaemia. I advise you to consult an infertility clinic for diagnos is and treatment of irregular periods and carrying. Thyroid defeciency may be considered.
Besides i advise you to follow some diversion procedures as yoga meditation reading books hearing music if interested gardening.
I also recommend some diet recommendations as Take more of green leafy vegetables pulses sprouts milk egg meat sea foods fruits and juices to combat Anaemia and general health. Wishing for a quick recovery, and thanks for calling.
Answered: Sun, 16 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor