Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Extreme sinus, have total nasal block, difficulty in breathing, excessive sputum causing nausea. Recommended washing and laser surgery. Suggestive treatment?

my nose is totally blocked nowdays and i am spitting sputum through my mouth.this problem has occured around one year back but nowdays it is on extreme condition i could not breath properly through my nose and sputum is coming more in my mouth.i am having naussea feeling badly,iconsulted to the doctor he told that nose is blocked from inside they will do the process of washing and will do some laser surgery i am having extreme sinus problem .tell me what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you are having sinuses and seem to me allergic
best option is to get cleaned all the blockages by endoscopic fess procedure
then can take consultation of allergeologiust to treat allergy to avoid recurences
Answered: Tue, 1 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor