Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Extreme headache due to eye injury. Do i need medical attention ?

Okay i got jumped by some drunk guys at a bar on thursday and it feels like there is something wedged behind my eye it is causing extreme headaches and sunlight seems to make it worse it is sensitive to the touch and have tried every kind of otc pain medication none seem to help...any advice?Keep in mind this was 6 days ago and there was no bruising..
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Dear Addies, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. The problem you are telling might be serious and seems to be due an internal hemorrage in your eye causing raised intraocular pressure. You need to get your intraocular pressure checked as pain killers are of no help in this condotion.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal in consultation with Dr. Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedician.
Answered: Thu, 13 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor