Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Extreme digestion problem, flatulence, constipation. Abdominal scanning showed fatty liver. Which specialist should be consulted?

Hi Doctor, A very Good Morning to you ! i want to know , which Specialist Doctor should i show ? i have too much of digestion problem , with gas problem & have regular constipation i did my abdomen scanning & it showed fatty liver i would be very great full if you could kindly suggest which specialist Doctor i should show thanks a lot warm regards, Naresh Nagpal
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Nareshji,
Thanks for writing in.
From your history I would suggest you to consult Gastro Enterologist.
Ok and have good day.
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor