Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Extra skin growth on penis. Safe way to remove, consult doctor?

I'm 15 years old, and I have an extra skin growth on my penis, It's located near the head and it connects the head to the shaft and it really bothers me. I'm not sexually active or anything, and I'm absolutely positive it's not foreskin. Is there any safe way I could remove this by myself or is this a job for an experienced doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have exra skin attached to your foreskin.This looks like a foreskin which is longer than normal.However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination .

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment .Depending on findings and diagnosis he may advise you to excise the extra skin or circumcision.

There is no way you can correct it.
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor