Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Extra skin growth on hand after accident. Taken Trescort injections. Need help on how to recover normal skin

Hello Doctor.. On My right hand .. i have an extra skin growth after i met with an accident, .. i have gone through the skin specialist and i have been advised that, i have to go take the trescort anti keloid injections to reduce the extra skin growth on my hand. And also i heed an advise on how to recover my skin to normal, after the plastic surgeroy.. any methods or suggestions are much helpful..
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dear khader
The injection suggested need Tobe taken every three weeks till the lessons flatten.
With regards to surgery whether a procedure called debunking surgery will help u can be best decided by a dermatosurgeon or. A plastic surgeon onlyafter inspection of the Site
Dr amit
Answered: Fri, 23 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor