Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

External urethra Orifice at the lower side of my penis. Operated. Why do I urinate differently?

I had surgery as a infant... My external urethra Orifice was at the lower side of my penis right past the head... Drs surgically fixed it and created a new external urethra orifice at the end of my penis head like normal... Now I am 24 and my sex life just is embarrassing right below my head is super sensitive.. The natural external urethra orifice is still somewhat there I m afraid. Sometimes when I urinate I will have my main stream and I will have a small stream right under my head of my penis. I truly believe the surgery or this problem is what s causing me to premature ejaculate. What should I do or who should I see about this type of situation..
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You should become normal by a minor surgical intervention.
You consult a plastic surgeon he will solve your problem.
Premature ejeculation has no relation to your congenital problem.
Sexual arousal ,erection ,ejeculation & lag period is set by mind & not by organ.
So nothing to worry about it.
Answered: Wed, 22 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor