Explanation of Hyperlipidemia

Explanation of Hyperlipidemia?
Mon, 29 Aug 2011
hi,thanks for query.You must be knowing that there are various types of fats in our body and they are measured by means of lipid profile.When this elevated it is known as dyslipidemia.There could be various reasons for this like sedentary life style,bad food habits,family tendency etc.Please look for the cause and as per discussion with your doctor take appropriate measures to reduce it.
wishing you good health.
csaklaszlo's  Response
Hyperlipidemia An elevation of lipids (fats) in the bloodstream. These lipids include cholesterol, cholesterol esters (compounds), phospholipids and triglycerides. They're transported in the blood as part of large molecules called lipoproteins. Pretty much a medical term for high blood cholesterol...