Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Experiencing warm tingling sensation in face, chest, sinus problems, cough, nausea. Medical attention needed?

i am having this warmth and tingling in face and chest. I have been sick for about two weeks with sinus issues and coughing. i did a home remedy to clear sinuses which was Cheyenne pepper, honey and apple cider vinegar and since i did this 3-4 days ago i have been feeling like i have some type of infection in my body. i just dont feel right. nausea included but not vomiting. my body seems to be very tense. should i go in and get checked out?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi.. thanks for using HCM..
you have upper respiratory tract infection and acidity(drug induced gastritis)
take antacids before taking other tablets,
see your physician for the diagnosis and prescription of antibiotics, analgesics..
all the very best
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor