Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Experiencing vaginal pain/tingling feeling, STD test negative. Back of right leg numb. What's going on ?

Hello Doctor. Lundi! Thank you for reading this! I have been experiencing vaginal pain/ tingling feeling for the past 7 months or so. I have no discharge , no odor, no bleeding , etc. No signs of an infection except for the constant unfomfortable feeling I have been having! It gets worse at night time, when I lay down. If I am drinking at night I do not notice it. Intercourse itself isn t painful but afterwards I do feel more uncomfortable than before. I have been tested for STDs twice and everything has came back negative. I took a home pH test and my pH tested normal (4.5). I have the same sex partner and he has no STDs either. I am so confused. Also, about three weeks ago I noticed the back of my right leg has been a little numb, not sure if it is associated with what it going on with my vagina/cervix/ uterus , or whatever it is. I honestly can t pinpoint where the pain is coming from, it could be my vagina, urethra , cervix, or uterus .... I can t touch a certain spot and feel it, it s just a general uncomfortable feeling in my pelvic area. Please help me!!! :(
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I am very glad that you had the courage to get yourself tested fully for any abnormalities. Once tested thoroughly and if found nothing wrong, you should not worry again. You should trust your doctor. He is the best judge of your case. Over and above all the tests are negative. Just make sure that you are not worried about the problem. Unnecessary worries about your body parts might lead to somatoform disorders. For relief, you might use warm saline water rinsing and washing of the area for a week or so. And don't be anxious. Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 28 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor