Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Experiencing tightness in body, chest and ribs, fluid in eye. What can this be?

My 25 year old son is experiencing tightness on the right side of his body mostly in his neck , chest and ribs. The upper part of his right chest also looks caved in compared to the other side. There also seems to be fluid behind his right eye because it makes a squeaking noise when he rubs on it. He is so tired of feeling this tightness. What could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
it could be pneumothorax or any hemothorax.get his xray chest done and also pulmonary function test.whether he is smoker is very important. or any history of tuberculosis
you should visit doctor specialised in chest and tb
and have to start treatment
take care
Answered: Mon, 19 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor