Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Experiencing rheumatoid arthritis. How can it be treated?

Hi Sir, This is palanisamy from tamilnadu, India. My mother is experiencing joint pain( Rheumatoid arthritis ) problem for past two year. Recently only i came to know it s RA. Can you please help me, how can she take treatment for this to get cured and where can she get good treatment in india particularly in tamilnadu. Thanks, Palanisamy C
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
If your mother does not have any bony deformity,she should start exercising immediately to prevent it.she can start with mild active movements of all joints.use hot water fermentation will relieve pain wax therapy will also be helpful.there are many good physiotherapists in tamilnadu like dr jaccquline reeta , dr swati lakshmi etc.they can help u.try soundariyapandiyan hospital chennai if u want.
dr palvi talwar
Answered: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor