Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Experiencing post herpes, leftover scars in the nose. How can the scars be reduced?

Hi... İ am a woman of 40 years experiencing post harpies. İ have left over with scrs in the nose and there is some burning sensation happening in the nose. İ have treated it through a doctor but some hollow scars have been left behind . Please suggest some ways to reduce those scars?? İ will be very helpful to you??
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

It can take weeks to months for the lesions associated with herpes to resolve. In some cases, they may not resolve completely.They can do this on their own.

There are no effective creams that may be able to help you speed up the process. There are some treatments that may be initiated by dermatologists.

If the scars do not resolve to your satisfaction, you can try contacting asking your doctor for a referral.

I hope this helps
Answered: Sat, 12 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor