Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Experiencing pain in testicles, rectum and upper thigh area. Found lump on testicle. Worrisome

My bf who is 33 yrs old is experincing pain in his testicles, rectum and upper thigh area. He has been treated multiple times for infections, he s had ultrasound , prostate exam and xrays, all kinds of blood tests. The dr referred him to urologist but cant get app for 6 months. He s in alot of pain and is very worried that they cant tell him why. He noticed a lump on his testicle as well, when he had his u/s they said there was a cyst but it was nothing to worry about. any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It may be best to see a urologist as soon as you can to have your questions answered regarding the testicular pain, pain in the rectum and upper thigh. A surgeon may be a good starting point if getting the appointment with a urologist is a problem. I hope you have had a testing for STDs and if they are negative, it should be a surgically treatable problem. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a nice day !
Answered: Fri, 8 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor