Experiencing muscle strain due to exercise & diagnosed with hypermobility

shoulder injury i have what is called hypermobility in all my joints but its more promident in my shoulers. well ive already had 3 shoulder surgeries on my right to correct the multi directional sublacations. which i also tore my laberem, capsule, and front ligament. now my left arm has always done it also... but recently i was working out lifting weights nothing heavy 5 lbs and two days later it started to hurt when i lifted it 90 degrees and above out to the side. now its unstable and almost completely dislocates when i do. i just want to know how long before i should have a doctor look at it? meaning as if its just muscle strain and will heal on its own and if the pain doesnt stop when should i go to the doctor?
Mon, 15 Apr 2019