Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Experiencing irrythmic heart problems. What are the treatment that should be taken for the cure?

He Dr Grief I have a friend who s husband is experiencing irrythmic heart problems. I am not sure of all the treatments he should be made aware of. The family live not far from , East in . I m thinking of Patient Groups, or an information note as to what he should be aware of to help his health. Many thanks
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in. I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. But arrhythmic heart covers at least a dozen illnesses with different treatment. Just saying arrhythmic heart problem is certainly not enough. If you can let the problem narrated in patient's own words, including investigations done and treatment taken I can be of help. Regards. Certainly, patient groups can help provided a provisional diagnosis is known and treatment planned.

With Best Wishes

Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
Answered: Thu, 2 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor