Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Experiencing gay feelings, afraid to disclose, stress causing stomach burning, heartburn. How can I get over this?

hello dear doc. its 14 years i feel im gay but i cant tell any one , now im 26 realy every night im cry coz i cant tell any one about that im afred they not accept me like gay person coz my family are muslims and im afred of them .now i thinking too much its 3 week ihave burn in my stomach and ihave somuch heartburn ,i have somuch pain in my stoamch i cant sleep in night day by day i feel im worse , i feel i have Node psychological some time im shoking wheni tolk with may family im afred , pless help me i dont know what to do ,
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello.I can tell you that your physical symptoms are secondary to your stress about your orientation and inability to disclose it.
You need to consult a psychiatrist regarding your feeling for two reasons
Firstly , it will relieve your tension by disclosing about it in a confidential and accepting environment .
Secondly he can tell you the mean of calming ourself by therapy and if required medication. Along with that he can assess your level of conviction about your orientation. Once its become clear and you are calm you can deal it more confidently and can divulge it to other. Before disclosing about it you should be prepared to deal with the expected consequences and to continue in the direction you feel appropriate for you.
Answered: Wed, 8 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor