Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Experiencing bad stomach pains, nausea. Have endometriosis, had hysterectomy, gallbladder removed. What to do ?

Ive been experiencing bad stomach pains I have endometriosis I ve been to er many many times but nothing now I have bad pains like I have to go to the bathroom but nothing and always feel like throwing up I ve had 5 stomach surgeries included a hysterectomy gallbladder removed and I also wake up to very bad leg pain I don t know what to do in a lot of pain AAAA
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Melive,
Thanks for writing your query.

I would suggest that you should get following investigations done :-
1. Liver Function Test (LFT)
2. Complete Blood Count (CBC)
3. Ultrasound Abdomen
4. Kidney Function Test.

You should take antacid like Omeprazole 20 mg once a day along with Domperidone 10 mg.
Pain killer like Mefenemic acid along with antispasmodic like Dicycloverine, will help in reducing pain in abdomen and pain in legs.

Also take care of your diet and follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Avoid cigarette/alcohol.
3. Donot miss a meal.

If the problem persists, get yourself examined clinically and take any medicine under medical supervision only.

I hope this is helpful to you.
Answered: Sun, 10 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor