Experiencing Numbness and tingling in hands and feet. Why?

I Feel my hands and feet falling asleep more often than before. Hands feeling cold more often. What s wrong.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
It's due to poor blood circulation. I recommend that you see a Neurologist. My husband started to have cold feet and numbness 6-7 months ago. His problem is due to a disease called neuropathy. For more explanation go to my answer to this question : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj1OSK4UeX2eXsVyMF6o_mXsy6IX?qid=1006051509893 Very useful information over there, hope it will help.