Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Experienced retraction of foreskin first time. Having pain and noticed yellow/brown colored discharge. Should I see a doctor?

Hi, i've recently started to become sexual with my new girlfriend.
We have not yet had sex but have been partaking in foreplay.

On Saturday, my girlfriend to put it bluntly "gave me a handjob" which was quite painful at first, as I'm only 18, this was the first time my foreskin had ever been completely retracted.

Since Then i've been feeling increasing degrees of pain in my penis.
It is now on Tuesday in severe pain to the point i'm having difficulty walking. There is a yellow/brown colored discharge occurring.
Attempting to retract the foreskin results in severe pain, however I notice that my glans underneath is a bright red colour.

I'm wondering if there is anything I can buy at a drug store to help with the pain, or should I see a doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have severe pain on retracting your foreskin and your glans penis is also red and inflamed.

This is most likely to be due to infection of the glans and foreskin.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

If problem persists even after taking antibiotics consult qualified General surgeon for clinical evaluation to rule out Phimosis If positive you may need to get circumcised under local anaesthesia.
Answered: Sun, 16 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor