Exclusively breastfed baby (15 weeks) having cut around anus which

Exclusively breastfed baby (15 weeks) having cut around anus which is not healing from past two months.Pediatrician is of opinion to not to apply anything as baby is not showing any signs of discomfort.

Applied -
1.Sucral Ano for 15 days and stopped.
2.Then, T-bact for 15 days and stopped.
3.Sebamed diaper rash cream - 7 days and stopped.

Note-
1.Complete dairy exclusion of dairy products from mother's diet.Infant was diagnosed with Cow milk protein allergy at 1 month of age.

2.Stool consistency is semi solid and stool count is one per day.From past 15 days passing stool in a gap of 3-4 days

3.diaper in evening and night and rest of the time completely diaper/nappy less..
Sat, 26 May 2018