Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Excessive wrinkling on arms, rest of the body aging normally. What can I do to combat arm problem?

I am female, 79 years of age. Not abnormally wrinkled except for my arms, which are becoming more and more wrinkled and crepe skinned. I m in good health with no major medical ailments. I use lotions, exercise my arms, etc., but they continue to get worse. My legs and other areas seem to be aging more normally. My face has lines, mostly from having lived an outdoor life (skiing, etc.,) but the skin is not sagging, nor is my neck . Is there something I should be doing to combat the arm problem? Thank you. Clare Wheeler-Brandt YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Excessive wrinkling of the arms indicates should be treated with good sunscreen of more than 50 spf should be used and application of ointment in the evening and application of revize ointment at night and use of anti oxidants containing high carotene like antoxid-hc should be used for 2-3months.
Answered: Wed, 25 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor