Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Excessive sweating during intercourse, pain in the chest on breathing. Sedentary lifestyle. Suggestions?

Hi, im a 30 year male, 230 lbs, good general health. My day to day activities is sitting behind a desk on a computer. I noticed lately (3 weeks) or so that during sex im sweating profusely. I woke up this morning with pain in the right side of my chest . The pain is sharp when I take deep breathes. My sex drive over the last couple of months has been pretty low. After sex I feel faint and need to take a minute to get my bearings.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your weight needs attention.
Even a light physical work like sex cause you sweat.
The right side chest pain may be a muscular pain.
You must reduce your weight as you involved in a work with minimum physical activity.
Take regular exercise.
Avoid sugar & junk foods with cold drinks.
Don't take large meals take small frequent meals.
Don't consume unnecessary food for pleasure.
This will help to reduce your weight.
Answered: Mon, 6 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor