Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Excessive sadness, fear, scary thoughts, scared of losing loved ones. Treatment for poor mental health?

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me in less then a month I get really sad, scared and cry alot really scary thoughts come to my mind. I m so afraid I could hurt myself or my kids which I love so much. I m scared of lossing a loved one. Why all of the sudden I feel this why. I love my kids, husband and my job my life is good. That s why I don t understand why I feel this why. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand all that you are going through. It is called endogenous or clinical depression. It is not uncommon in these conditions to have these thoughts. However getting the right treatment in the form of medications, and therapy and maybe hospitalization for a few days might be helpful in your case. The scary thoughts are negative thoughts not just anxiety. Anxiety and depression feed off of each other. I think this answers your question. Your next stop is surely a psychiatrist.

I hope this helped. Take care and have a lovely day !
Answered: Fri, 15 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

  User's Response
you can take homeopathic medicine Arsenic 1m only one dose .sac lac 30 no globules BD.FOR 1 MONTH
Dr Neeraj
Answered: Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor