Excessive mucus in throat, tickling throat. Had shoulder injury

Hi, I am getting excessive mucuous in my throat every 20 minutes which I spit out. I don t get any coming from my nose . It is clear sticky and sometimes bubbly and I don t get much warning when it is about to happen except for a tickle in my throat. This has been going on for about a month now, just under a wekk after I had a shoulder o
Mon, 15 Jul 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Your question seems to be incomplete.
You must consult an ENT specialist and get examination of oral cavity and throat done for any oral pathology.
There are many reasons for excessive salivation, also depends on the age.
but if its after some injury or accident then things need to be correlated.
To stop excessive salivation there are anticholinergic medicines which you should take only and only after consulting your doctor.