Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Examined the vaginal lips with precum on hand. Pregnancy possibility?

Hi, last night I ended up giving my partner a handjob and had gotten Pre-cum on my hands. I wiped them off with a towel very carefully and then examined my vaginal lips . I did not enter my vaginia at all only the outer lips. By the time I realized I could of still had precum on my hands. I had already wiped myself down wih another towel and hen washed my hands wih soap and water. Is it possible that I could get pregent from that?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It is extremely unlikely to get pregnant by the method you have described. the direct contact of the precum or the ejaculation near the vagina can cause a pregnancy. You will have to wait till your next periods to know.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor