Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Erythematous, inflammed inner labia minora, normal vaginal acidity test, partially positive UVI test for leukocytes, not sexually active

i recently have had an inflammation on the inner part of my labia minora , it actually burns when I urinate. when i checked with a mirror the area appeared inflammed and erythamatous, ther was no discharge or odor yet there were what appeared to be tiny bumps on the area, which was also tender to the touch. i took those pharmacy brand vaginal acidity test and it came out normal and the pharmacy brand UYI test was partially positive for leukocytes, but not nitrates. i am not sexuallly active and am not due for my menstral cycle. what can i do?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  504
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to Hcm, I think you have local infection at private part may be due to local irritation from synthetic undergarment or may be due to infection from urethra.It requried laocal application of ointment like ZOLE -F [MICONAZOLE NITRATE+ FLUOCINOLONE ACETENONATE] thrice a day..with oral antibiotics like TAB.norfloxacine 400mg tvice a day at 12 hrs apart for 7 days at list.drink plenty of liquid,avoid synthetic garment wear cotton base .If system persist consult to gunec/skin specialist. thanks
Answered: Mon, 28 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor