Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Erratic heart beats, ringing in ear, face numbness, increased heartbeat

Hi, lately iv been suffering from erratic heart beats, that my Doc says is just stress , but just recently I experienced A strange ringing in my left war followed by my whole Left side of my face going numb and my heart beating extremely fast whilst feeling almost like nervousness and dread, I m currently unable to get to my doc, so any advice Would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi bivigitch ! Listen ! Just relax ! If your one side of face is numb only no body included called bell's palsy. It recover on it's own, But if you feel burning sensation and skin is warm and pain then you need to consult a doctor. If these symptoms are not, take care of eye, take vitamine. Relax or consult with doctor if you want. Take care. Get well soon. Bye.
Answered: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor