Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Erections week during masturbation. How can i get healthy and better?

Hello I am 30 years old guy, i am getting married in next 6 months. I am looking for medical help to improve my overall health including physical health. I have been masturbating since the age of 12 and whenever i am with a girl, i get erection after lot of jerking and orgasm within no time. even during masturbation, my erections are weak. Need help please. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  4 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Jun 2015
Hello dear,

The reasons for difficulty in maintaining erection can be many such as Hypertension, Diabetes mellitus, Atherosclerosis of the arteries, Neurological problems, Chronic illness, Prolonged intake of drugs, Stress, Smoking, Alcohol, etc.
So, investigations like Complete blood count, estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels, lipid profile will be helpful to rule out any pathological cause for your symptoms.

Other than that, you need to make certain modifications in your diet & lifestyle:
1. Have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.
2. Avoid fast foods & lipid containing diet.
3. Avoid smoking & alcohol
4. Keep away stress, think positive.
5. Exercise regularly & practice meditation

One more thing...avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to improve may be harmful.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Lohit K's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

Maintain your daily healthy activities like outdoor exercise, diet, fruit juice, avoiding tight pants, reducing frequency of mastrubation, stop always thinking of sexual activities. This will help you. If no improvent in a month or two then get examined by your doctor and investigations for your testosterone and LH level. There are drugs to keep erections for longer period. You can consult your doctor for prescription since we need to do some investigations before prescribing that.
Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Dr. Lohit
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. B. Vineet Mohan's  Response

Erection and ejaculation are functions of the parasympathetic and sympathetic system respectively. If you are not getting an erection you could be having a problem with you vagus nerve. You need to figure out if it is a problem with arousal or only with the vagus nerve. If you are not getting aroused then it might be a psychiatric issue. Either way, you need to consult a sexologist to get to the bottom of your problem. I hope this helps you.

Dr Vineet
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Don't worry you are completely well,don't get anxious.
Try to avoid excess masturbation.Concentrate your mind in your routine activity.
You can take multi vitamin tablet to improve your health,otherwise be positive don't get nervous.Try to spend more time in fore play is the right method.
Eat good balance diet.Avoid spicy,oily junk food.Do exercise regularly.
Consult your physician for further guidance and medical management.
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor