Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Erection problem

i am 31 years old. i am unmarried.i am living in foreign country for my study. before 4 years i had good sex. i have never feel sexual weakness but. after coming abroad i had not have sex long time now i had some girls when i was intercourse i cum faster, some time my penis is not stand and not beaming hardness. its erect for some times then again slow down. so i am in very tension. after coming i am all the time doing work and studying , other thing i am always tension about my future carrier ,may be this reason that happen to me or some other sexual disease i have i need good suggestion
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  677
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your problem is purely psychological,due to tension,stress of study,future carrier will give this type of problem.
This is only temporary and it will be alright afterward.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor