Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Erection does not last long with girlfriend. How can I give her an orgasm?

Hi, I have a peculiar problem. Whenever i have sex with my girlfriend, I dont last long and I orgasm in under 5-6 minutes of intercourse. This is frustrating for me personally. I pleasure her orally to a climax always. But, whenever I have sex with other girls, I last for about 30 minutes during intercourse and I bring the other girls to orgasms through intercourse atleast once. How can I last the same amount of time with my girlfriend and give her an orgasm through intercourse?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind & not in the organ.
Our affection ,love ,feeling of attraction plays major role during sex to have orgasm.It is different with different individual.
Oral sex & vaginal sex also have different feeling & time to get orgasms.
Mental change helps more then any medicine.
Answered: Sun, 5 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor