Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation. Stopped homeopathic medicine. Should i continue medicine or follow natural diet?

Hi, i am sanjay and 29 years old unmarried guy. I have ED problem and premature ejaculation problem. then i consult with homeopathic sexiologist in delhi regarding my problem. He helped me little bit in my ED,but no improvement in premature ejaculatoin,so i stop taking medicine from him. Now i am finding some natural diet to get rid of this problem permanently and safely. what shuld i do now,, should i consult to another homeopathic doctor again or shold try some home made natural diet suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  366
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind.
You should have anxiety free mind without tension to get full sex enjoyment.
This causes arousal of parasympathetic nervous system in turn stimulates erection.
Pre mature ejeculation should be controlled by start -stop-start technique.
Diet have role in your good health.
Take healthy nourishing vitamin rich diet.Avoid junk foods.
Answered: Sat, 25 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor