Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction, loose skin on penis. Revision circumcision done. Treatment?

I have ED. I notice it started after I had a revision done on my circumcision . The skin on my Glans had attached to the skin further down the shaft and left a roll of skin underneath. The urologist cut the dkin free, but now I have a hard time maintaining a erection . Its like the shaft is now too small for the skin its in. Could this be the cause? Pretty much everything else has been ruled out...
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

You have a very common problem of erectile dysfunction and it can be easily treated with medications available during this time. Circumcision has nothing to do with erectile dysfunction, however you need to be physically examined by a doctor to determine this. The class of medication is called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and it also helps with decreased libido which is a result of depression if you are going through one. I advise you to consult with a qualified psychiatrist who might be able to help in this regard. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor