Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction. Problem only with wife. How can to increase testosterone level?

I am 58 year old man. I have erection problem when with my wife but I am better when I am with my girl friend age 40. I tried many time to make love with my wife (age 55) but every time failed. This was happened soon after I had girl friend five years back. Do i need to check my T-level test or take any medicine to increase me testosterone level up?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind & not in organ.
Your affection towards girl friend makes you erected.
When you want to enjoy sex with your wife your mind depressed & you have no erection.
So just leave a complex that you are not faithful to her you will get erection with her also.
Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor