Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Erect penis but the foreskin is not completely open. How to resolve this problem ?

SIR, I M A VIRGIN (MALE). AND MA QUERY IS WHILE MA PENIS IS ERECT, THE FORESKIN IS NOT COMPLETLY REMOVED,,,, in case i try to remove it the whole skin comes down with ma force and it pains also,,,, also if while shower the water drop when falls on the exposed part it pains,,, will that b a probelm in future in ma sex life??
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  232
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello Thanks for your query.You have problem of foreskin not being retracted during erection.and it is painful on attempting to retract it. This is termed as Phimosis You have to undergo a surgery of Circumcision Please consult some surgeon who will perform the surgery under local anesthesia this will solve your problem for forever and will not have problems in your sexual future.
Answered: Mon, 19 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor