Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Epilepsy, seizures, anorexia. History of epileptic seizures. Alternative treatment centers?

Is there any centre in the world that focuses on alternative treatments for epilepsy , such as stress handling, herbs and other types of healing? Hi Dr XXXX, Thanks, I am a mother of a daughter that has been diagnosed with epilepsy, mainly abscence seizures (two grand mals provoked by anorexia , four years ago). We are completely frustrated with XXXX doctors who sort of just shrug their shoulders and say they don t know. Ayurveda for example has another approach to disease and it seems you have to become your own doctor to get anywhere.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
homeopathic medicine ARTEMESIA VULGARIS 30 potency 10 pills of 30 size morning-afternoon -night
regularly about three months and CALCAREA CARB 200 potency at bed time once in three weeks.
dont take ARTEMESIA VULGARIS while using CALCAREA CARB then report
Answered: Thu, 19 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor