Epiduo cream for acne. Golden crust formation later. Used dermal cream. No affect. Reason?

Hi Around 3 weeks ago I got fed with my acne so I went to a doctor that prescribed me epiduo cream for it. At first it was fine, with only mild burning and peeling occurring. But after about a week of using it, my skin began weeping and forming a golden crust on top of the acne. I then went to see a dermatologist who prescribed me some dermal cream and antibiotic tablets . This worked at first and reduced the crust. However over the last few days there has been no improvement and i feel trapped in the same cycle of putting cream on, it weeping, and the crust forming. Can you sugggest anything else to try? Thanks
Wed, 6 Nov 2013