Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Eosinophilic esophagitis, nausea, can child receive social security ?

my child has eosinophilic esophagitis , and as you know this affects everyday like. primarily vommitting. there is a lack of childcare for these children. can a child with this condition receive social security benefits due to a parent not being able to work due to a lack of childcare? at least until or if he should outgrow this condition?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  498
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,
I'm sure there should be some way out. Only problem here is that its a rare condition. You can enquire with various insurance agencies and also in the insurance desk in some multi speciality hospital. They will be able to help you in this regard. Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 26 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor