Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Enormous selling on head, tingling in legs, severe headache post fall from stairs. Should I visit a doctor?

I fell down the last 3 stone stairs of a staircase, somehow being twisted to the right, landed at the bottom (at right-angle to stairs) hitting back and right side /arm/ elbow and finally knocking head on wall to right of stairs. An enormous swelling on head followed. we were not at home. I was laid on a sofa. Ice packs eventually reduced the swelling though after some minutes I had tingling feeling in legs and shaking. Had very bad headache for 2 days. This was Sunday evening. It is now Friday and I am home again. My question: should I visit a doctor. head still painful to touch but less than yesterday. I have astrange red spot on right elbow - cannot lean my elbow on for example table top. aching and pain in right hip/top of leg. no outward sign of anything. I am quite fit otherwise and 62 years of age, small and normal weight.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
Its good that u r feeling nice but u muet visit doctor because head and other injuries at this age should not be taken lightly.So do visit physician n if necessary make ur test advisef done.
Answered: Tue, 30 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor