Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Enlarged vessel in heart, had minor heart attacks. What is wrong?

I have been told by a doctor at emergency room that i have an enlarged vessal in my heart .they put me in a mechine and use die and its concidered as a bad heart , and i think i have already had to minor heart attcks . what should i do . i dont have a doc. and i dont like meds.they told me there is nothing for my bad heart.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear friend
Too little information can cause a lot of harm. try to collect the exact details of the tests done and the problem you have. unless someone has a final diagnosis, how can we predict the prognosis? relax. write down your problem, results of tests and what you feel, how you feel and what your docs say,
i ll re-evaluate the whole thing and give you more information about your disease.
thanks for writing to us.
Answered: Fri, 5 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor